Love Yourself, Heal your Life 2 Day Workshop, Plymouth
This workshop, developed by metaphysical teacher Louise Hay (founder of Hay House), has helped thousands of people to make positive changes to their lives.
The basic Heal Your Life® philosophy is:
• what we think about ourselves becomes true for us
• everyone is responsible for everything in their lives — the best and the worst
• every thought we think is creating our future
• each one of us creates our experiences by our thoughts and our feelings
• the thoughts we think and the words we speak create our experiences
• we can change the thoughts we think
What you will take away from the workshop:
Part of the challenge is that we give our power away by blaming the past, other people, and difficult events for our frustration. When we learn to step outside the world of blame we can then choose to create peace, harmony, and balance in our minds and that’s what we will find in our lives.
It is about YOU, the way you are, the key influences and events in your life that have brought you to where you are now and the way you would like your life to be. The process of healing your life begins with breaking through the layers of old conditioning and beliefs about how you “should” lead your life, identifying any problem areas and clearing out emotional clutter connected with them.
There is no “magic” or “secret process”.
All that is required is a genuine desire to commit yourself to change and a series of practical steps to make those changes happen. You can also be assured that you will be taken through the entire process in a safe and supportive environment.